3 Back-to-School options for your family!
1. In-person classes starting Aug. 17 with social distancing per Governor Roy Cooper’s guidelines
2. Full Online Learning starting Aug. 17
3. Hybrid Model (Start Online learning on Aug. 17 and return to in-person model at a later date)
Now Enrolling For the 2020-2021 School Year. Join the BCCA Eagles Family!
SCHEDULE A TOUR
CALL OR TEXT
We Teach The Whole Child
As parents ourselves, we understand that finding a school that supports your child’s academic, social, and emotional well-being can be difficult. At Bonnie Cone Classical Academy (BCCA), you can feel confident that your family is receiving the support and education you envision. We are dedicated to teaching the whole child during their experience at BCCA.
Located in Huntersville, North Carolina
Bonnie Cone Classical Academy is located in Huntersville, NC, just 20-minutes north of Charlotte, NC. View our brand new facility by scheduling a tour today.
A Classical Education Infusing Art & Language
Using the Core Knowledge Sequence, we provide students with a classical education that is focused on teaching students HOW to think and learn, not WHAT to think and learn.
Modeled To Build Lasting Relationships
As part of our desire to teach the whole child, we model our classrooms and campus to encourage and nurture relationships between the staff, students, and their families.
New School Building Now Open!
BCCA’s K-8 campus is located in Huntersville, NC, just north of Eastfield Rd. and Asbury Chapel Rd. As of January 6th, 2020, our staff and families moved into a brand new facility specifically built for our students. Being a tuition-free public charter school, your family does not have to be located in our district to attend. Learn more about this exciting transition by contacting our administration!
If you are interested in attending our school, start the application process online. We are focused on providing ALL students an opportunity for quality education. Location, background, and previous experience is not a factor in our enrollment process.
Call or Text to Schedule a Tour.
Classical education is language-focused and knowledge-centered. Student learning is accomplished through written and spoken words, allowing them to collect, analyze, and draw conclusions based on the information they have learned.
- We pace the curriculum to promote student achievement and growth.
- All members of our staff are included in program planning.
- Consistency and cohesiveness are highly valued in our K-8 curriculum.
Core Knowledge CKLA for English Language Arts, Social Studies and Science
Eureka Math through Great Minds for math
Minimus through Cambridge Press for Latin
Our team nurtures character and citizenship to students by leading through example and integrated classroom lessons. We follow the golden rule (do unto others, as you would have them do unto you), and follow a school-wide system.
- Building community through good relationships, social skills, and engagement in learning.
- Elementary students start the day with morning meetings
- 6-8 students (staggered start) will participate in an advisory period to start the day.
At BCCA, we believe that communication is essential for academic success. We keep families involved by facilitating open and frequent communication:
- Student/school focused newsletters
- Email announcements & automated phone calls
- PTO meetings that count towards your volunteer hours
- Regular personal/parent-teacher conferences
Explore Bonnie Cone Classical Academy
We are positive that you will love our classical academy. When you visit, you’ll see that we model our classrooms and learning areas to nurture relationships between the staff, students, and their families.
Did you know that our new campus is complete? Learn about our state-of-the-art facilities and explore our classrooms when you meet with our school administrators.
Oops! We could not locate your form.